Dr. Allen Schneider
Dr. Schneider has been a United Methodist pastor since 1977 and a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist since 1991. He has 38 years of experience in assisting people with their emotional, relational, and spiritual needs. He is the author of the T.R.A.I.N. Approach to Christian Parenting and has led many workshops on parenting and marriage enrichment. He has served as an adjunct professor in the department of behavioral science for the Oklahoma Wesleyan College and as the psychological assessment coordinator for Oklahoma Annual Conference of the United Methodist Church. He is active in his local C.A.P.S. (Christian Association for Psychological Studies) fellowship and is frequently invited to lead parenting and marriage enrichment workshops for area churches. With a background in both theology and behavioral science he is uniquely trained to bring healing and hope to the struggles so many face today.
Credentials and Associations:
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist
- Clinical Member of the American Association for Marriage and Family Therapists
- Ordained Elder of the United Methodist Church
- B.S., University of Tulsa - Business Management
- M.Div, Trinity Evangelical Divinity School - Ministry
- D.Min, Drew Theological Seminary - Spiritual Formation & Counseling
- Postgraduate studies, University of Oklahoma - Marriage & Family Therapy
Dr. Schneider has been married for 42 years. He and his wife, Kristi, have two adult children, two grandchildren. He and his wife enjoyed 14 wonderful years of homeschooling their children and now enjoy their role as grandparents. They also enjoy spending time with family members and friends. Dr. Schneider's hobbies include: listening to folk music, playing the guitar, camping, exercise/fitness and martial arts. He also loves animals; one of his favorite activities is taking his grandchildren to the Tulsa zoo.
There's Healing And Hope For Families Today!